Sick of rods that wilt under the strain of a sprinting 40-pound ‘Nook? No more – the King is your huckleberry. Progressive, medium-fast actions compliment the King’s extra-strong backbone to help comfortably lift and chuck massive tips and keep angry fish pinned. The 13 foot length offers the ideal amount of leverage without making tree-shaded areas a snagging nightmare.
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Gloss black with red wraps
- Action: Medium Fast
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: TiCH low-profile stripping guides
- Grips: Heavy duty cork with composite inserts
- Reel Seat: Anodized black aluminum.